Carolyn Howells presents a workshop to help you create the perfect atmosphere this Christmas by designing a table setting to reflect your individual style.
In this workshop you will make a table centre with fresh flowers to take home and learn about colour themes and styles i.e. vintage, contemporary and traditional. You will also learn how to cost the flowers.
During the workshop you will create the following:
- Long rectangular ceramic container
- Roses, lisianthus, berries, orchids and greenery
- Haigh’s Christmas ball shaped chocolates wrapped in copper wire nests which we will make
- This arrangement will be done in white and beautiful rose gold tones. (Please note that flowers and colours may vary according to availability, but will be as close as possible)
- You can easily remake the design for Christmas using your own colour scheme, and we will go through some options during the class.
- We will also make a unique ceramic Christmas place card that will be easy for you to re-create for your Christmas table or any other event!
You can find out more about Carolyn here.
Enrolments close the evening of Tuesday, 6th December.
Saturday December 10th, 2016
Time: 12:30pm – 4:00pm
Location: Enderby Studio, 314 Church Street, Richmond
All materials included
Cost: $179 incl GST
Please note: If you experience difficulties with PayPal not accepting your credit or debit card then it may be because the card is already linked to a PayPal account. Please pay through your PayPal account or use a different card. If you still experience difficulties, please contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org.