3-week Online Workshop
- Dates: Saturdays; 10-Oct, 17-Oct, 24-Oct, 2020
- Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
- Location: Online via Zoom
- Course fee: $145 incl. GST
Be introduced to some of the most powerful drawing techniques you will ever use. With a focus on the perception of a three-dimensional world this intensive is designed to re-train your brain to see.
Founder and Director of Melbourne Art Class, Marco Corsini will draw on his extensive experience of working with beginner artists to set the foundation for a new way of seeing and drawing from life.
You will explore fundamental techniques and tools and refine your drawing skills with this extremely experienced tutor.
Students will be working from Still Life beginning with Structural drawing, then moving to working with Tone. Students will also explore Expressive Drawing.
This course welcomes both beginners and artists who would like to revisit the fundamentals of drawing. Classes will be restricted to ten places to ensure one-on-one tuition.
Participant’s will be required to source the following basic drawing equipment and props:
- Drawing pad or loose paper, preferably A3 size or larger with a supportive backing
- Pencils, preferably HB or 2B, or a charcoal pencil
- Charcoal sticks are great also, but not essential
You will also need a table with the following props:
- Week 1 – can, drinking glass, bowls, vase, teapot.
- Week 2 – Various boxes such as a shoebox, cereal box, tissue box. Some pot plants.
- Week 3 – A desk lamp or light source. A still life of fruits. A uniques personal object.
You can see more artwork produced in previous drawing classes here.
Dates: Saturdays; 10-Oct, 17-Oct, 24-Oct, 2020
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Location: Online via Zoom
Materials: See material list above
Course fee: $145 incl. GST
Terms and Conditions (excerpt): No refund or credit will be provided after 14 days prior to the course commencement (26-Aug, 2020), during the course or after the course has finished.
“Thank you so much for the three lessons, I gained so much and look forward to drawing a bit more with some confidence to be able to correctly depict the object.
You [Marco] are a very good experienced teacher and I liked that you encouraged all the students in their own expression as we are all so different which is a good thing.”
– Dorothy, August 2020