At Melbourne Art Class, we understand the importance of dedicating time to creativity in our lives, and that this work/life balance can be difficult to maintain. This is why we are opening our doors for you to spend time on your creative projects – whatever they may be.
Our Open Studio Evenings are designed for people who:
- Want to inject creativity into their working week
- Want to meet with like-minded, creative people
- Need a space in which to create
- Need a specific time to dedicate to their work
- Cannot commit to full-time courses and like the flexibility of “drop-in” style classes
Hosted by Melbourne Art Class’s Hub Coordinator, Lauren Ottaway, we will be opening our doors on Thursday evenings throughout June and July. You can attend one, or as many classes as you like – simply enrol below.
We have 11 easels (first come first served), drawing boards and large tables which are available for use. You will not be able to store anything in the space.
What to bring:
Whatever you are working on at the moment. Even if it’s just scribbling on a page until you find your inspiration!
Come and create with us on the following dates. Places are $15 per class if you enrol online below, or $20 on the door on the night. Classes are limited to 15 students.
Location: Enderby Studio, 314 Church Street, Richmond