At Melbourne Art Class, we understand the importance of dedicating time to creativity in our lives, and that this work/life balance can be difficult to maintain. This is why we are opening our doors for you to spend time on your creative projects – whatever they may be.
Our Open Studio is designed for people who:
- Want to inject creativity into their working week
- Want to meet with like-minded, creative people
- Need a space in which to create
- Need a specific time to dedicate to their work
- Cannot commit to full-time courses and like the flexibility of “drop-in” style classes
Hosted by Melbourne Art Class’s Hub Contact, Bella Corsini, we will be re-opening our doors in summer 2019. You can attend one, or as many as you like – simply join the waiting list below and we’ll email you when enrolments are open.
We have 11 easels (first come first served), drawing boards and large tables which are available for use. You will not be able to store anything in the space.
What to bring:
- Your own materials
- Whatever you are working on at the moment. Even if it’s just scribbling on a page until you find your inspiration!
Come and create with us on the following dates. Places are $30 per class and are limited to 10 students.
Location: MAC Hawthorn Studio, 817B Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn
To join the waiting list for our Open Studio returning in summer 2019, please enter your details below: