This policy applies to both direct enrolments and gift certificate recipients.
- Any request to withdraw from a course enrolment or request for refund or credit of your purchased course fees must be communicated to us via email (email@example.com). The following policy will be used to respond to your request.
- For all enrolment withdrawal requests received at least 14 days prior to the course commencement date, we will offer you a 100% refund on your purchased course fees.
- For all enrolment withdrawal requests received at least 2 days prior to the course commencement date, we will offer you a 90% refund on your course fees for all courses, except for floral courses where we will offer you an 80% refund on your course fees (as we pre-order the flowers).
- For all enrolment withdrawal requests received via email within 2 days prior to the course commencement date (as we will be unable to fill your place in the course), we will offer you 50% credit of your purchased course fees, which can only be claimed when purchasing a future enrolment or course.
- Course deferrals are generally not accepted due to our small class sizes. However, under some circumstances (i.e. medical, with an authorised medical certificate), placement may be available in the following term or short course. This is only at our sole discretion and we are under no obligation to defer or transfer you to a different class or course.
- All refunds will be made via PayPal and take up to 5 business days to reach your PayPal account from the date we have confirmed granting the refund (confirmation will generally take 1-2 days). If the original payment was made via bank transfer, we will request bank account details to issue the refund and the same time frames will apply.
|Number of days prior to course commencement date that notification was received|
|=>14 days||=>2 days||<2 days|
|Course enrolment withdrawal||100% refund||80% refund FLORAL
90% refund ALL OTHERS
|50% course credit (if contacted by email before course begins)|
- If you are unable to attend the full course program and you contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before enrolment and payment of course fees, depending on the circumstances, we may be able to make prior arrangements.
- However, if you have made your payment of course fees and are unable to attend a class, due to unforseen reasons, we will offer either one class credit (the cost as per your purchased course fees), or one make-up class upon receipt of your notification prior to the missed class. A limit of one class credit or make-up class applies per course enrolment.
- The make-up class will be offered depending on the availability of upcoming places at our discretion.
- Class credits can only be claimed when a future enrolment or course is purchased.
- Floral Design students are entitled to one make-up session, or one session credit per course, however we require at least four days’ notice before the session being missed, because we pre-order the flowers. If less than 4 days’ notice is given before the session being missed, the student will be required to pay for the flowers in the make-up session or in the new course.
- Classes may be cancelled if there are insufficient enrolments (minimum 5 students). A full refund will be made to students who have enrolled and paid for any cancelled classes. To ensure students receive sufficient attention in class, classes will not exceed 12 students.
- If this policy concerns you or is unclear, please contact us via email (email@example.com) and we will be happy to discuss it with you.