These terms and conditions apply to any and all purchases made with Melbourne Art Class; including direct enrolments and gift certificate and voucher purchases.
- Any request to withdraw from a course enrolment must be communicated to us in writing via email (email@example.com).
- For all withdrawal requests received at least 14 days prior to the course commencement date, we will offer a 100% refund on your purchased course fees.
- After this period either prior to the course commencement date, during the course or after the course has finished, no other refund or credit will be provided.
- If you are unable to attend a session we are unable to provide you with any credit, refund or replacement class due to our small class sizes.
- Swapping between courses or course deferrals are not accepted due to our small class sizes.
- All refunds will be made via PayPal and take up to 5 business days to reach your PayPal account from the date we have confirmed granting the refund (confirmation will generally take 1-2 days). If the original payment was made via bank transfer, we will request bank account details to issue the refund and the same time frames will apply.
Class cancellations and numbers
- Classes may be cancelled if there are insufficient enrolments (minimum 5 students) or due to an unforeseen event. A full refund will be offered to students who have enrolled and paid for any cancelled classes. In some cases, a make-up class will be offered as an alternative option.
- To ensure students receive sufficient attention in class, classes will not exceed 12 students.
If this policy concerns you or if you have any questions, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
This policy is for all Melbourne Art Class enrolments from the 1st of May, 2019. For all purchases prior to this date, please refer to our previous Course Enrolment Withdrawal and Refund Policy.