You can enrol in our upcoming workshop here.
This one-day workshop is tutored by Floral Designer, Carolyn Howells. You can read our student feedback below, and click here to read more about Carolyn.
Over five hours, be introduced to a number of beautiful and professional floral designs. Carolyn will draw on her extensive experience in the floral design industry, and you will create a bouquet, matching corsages, button holes and more.
This class welcomes all skill levels. It is one day workshop in Wedding Flower arrangement in the Vintage style. You will learn how to create the following, and take them home too!
- Mixed seasonal flowers and herbs wedding bouquet
- Matching button hole and corsage
- Mixed seasonal flowers in vintage style glass bottle/small vase
- Vintage-style table design ideas
Please note that flowers may vary according to the seasons and availability.
Workshop enrolment details:
- Session date: Saturday, Jul 29
- Time: 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
- Location: Enderby studio, 314 Church Street, Richmond
- Cost: $219 incl. GST
- Materials: All materials included
Feedback about this course:
“I thoroughly enjoyed the course. From no experience in floristry, I managed to create beautiful vintage bouquet and boutonnier.” – Nilam, September 2015
“Carolyn was extremely helpful and knowledgeable but also quite patient. I loved her style too. Great course! Looking forward to signing up to the next course.” – Vincent, August 2015