Melbourne Art Class offers private artist coaching and mentoring for those with a busy schedule, or who want to work outside of our scheduled classes in a one-on-one environment. We welcome students from around the world, of all ages.
How the coaching and mentoring sessions will run:
- Coaching and mentoring packages will be tailored to students’ needs
- An initial meeting may be scheduled, which would entail a 40-minute session in our studio or via Skype.
- They may also include ‘homework’ and regular email communication and support from your coach.
- Upon booking your first meeting, you will be asked to send a selection of images of your existing work and a description of your aspirations for your work. These can be used by your coach to assess your needs.
- Prices begin at $134 AUD (including GST), approx. $100 USD, for a 40-minute session. Monthly packages are also available.
- Sessions can be scheduled face-to-face, or remotely via Skype.
Your private coaches and mentors
Melbourne Art Class’s tutors have an enormous amount of experience both as practicing artists and as teachers. They will not only provide practical support but will also understand the difficulties you may face as an aspiring artist.
Marco Corsini, founder, and Director of Melbourne Art Class will be your coach and mentor, bringing several decades of experiences as a painter, sculptor and filmmaker. You can find out more about Marco here.
For more information or to make a booking, please fill out the form below: