Updated 9th August 2021.
These terms and conditions apply to any and all purchases made with Melbourne Art Class; including direct enrolments and gift certificate and voucher purchases. By making a purchase with Melbourne Art Class, you agree that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions outlined below.
Course withdrawal and refunds
- Any request to withdraw from a course enrolment must be communicated to us in writing via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For all withdrawal requests received at least 14 days prior to the course commencement date, we will provide a full refund on your purchased course fees, less a $15 administration fee.
- For all withdrawal requests received less than 14 days prior to the course commencement date, either prior to the course commencement date, during the course or after the course has finished, no other refund or credit will be provided.
- If you are unable to attend a session we are unable to provide you with any credit, refund or replacement class due to our small class sizes. This applies to all term courses, short courses and multi-day workshops. Please consider this carefully prior to enrolling.
- Swapping between courses or course deferrals are not accepted due to our small class sizes.
- Exceptions: At the discretion of Melbourne Art Class management, we may provide a credit for injury or illness if a current medical certificate can be provided. This will be determined on a case by case basis and ultimately decided by Melbourne Art Class. Retrospective requests are not permitted once the course has ended.
- All approved refunds will be made via your original payment method and take up to 5 business days to reach your account from the date we have confirmed granting the refund (confirmation will generally take 1-2 days). If the original payment was made via bank transfer, we will request bank account details to issue the refund and the same time frames will apply.
Class cancellations and numbers
- Classes may be cancelled if there are insufficient enrolments (minimum 5 students). In this instance, a full refund will be offered to students who have enrolled and paid for any classes cancelled by Melbourne Art Classes. In some cases and where available, a make-up class may be offered as an alternative option. This refund does not apply to unforeseen events or catastrophes (please refer below to ‘Force Majeure’).
- To ensure students receive sufficient attention in class, classes will not exceed 12 students.
- Where a Force Majeure event such as an unavoidable or unforeseen interruption occurs to the courses or workshops, Melbourne Art Class may not be able to meet its obligations or may only partially be able to meet its obligations. This includes closure due to disease, government direction or health department direction. In the event that a course or class(es) are missed due to a Force Majeure event, Melbourne Art Class will endeavour to provide a rescheduled course or class. If a suitable reschedule is not possible, Melbourne Art Class may provide a credit or refund at Management discretion, however a credit or refund cannot be guaranteed because of the hardship also experienced by Melbourne Art Class.
If this policy concerns you or if you have any questions, please contact us via email (email@example.com) and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
This policy is for all Melbourne Art Class enrolments from the 9th of August, 2021. For all purchases prior to this date, please refer to our previous Course Enrolment Withdrawal and Refund Policy.