5-week Short Course
- Dates: Sundays; 16-Jun, 23-Jun, 30-Jun, 7-Jul & 14-Jul, 2019
- Time: 9:30am – 12:00pm
- Location: MAC Hawthorn Studio, 817B Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn
- Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Course fee: $325 incl. GST
Drawing is fundamental to any artistic practice. This course introduces the key elements and techniques of drawing.
Drawing Level 2 is designed for anyone who has some basics drawing experience or who has previously done any of MAC’s Introduction to Drawing courses or Drawing Level 1 courses.
During this course, you will be using observational drawing to work from Still life, exploring line, proportion, value and texture and discover effective ways to see and use these elements in a drawing.
Students will be encouraged to adopt the techniques being used to enable a retraining of how they perceive the subject they are drawing.
During the course you will learn about:
- Structural sketching or basic line drawing
- Value or tone (light and dark)
Classes are restricted to about ten places to ensure one-on-one tuition.
Dates: Sundays; 16-Jun, 23-Jun, 30-Jun, 7-Jul & 14-Jul, 2019
Time: 9:30am – 12:00pm
Location: MAC Hawthorn Studio, 817B Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn
Materials: All materials included
Course fee: $325 incl. GST