We are looking to bring our artistic community closer and create a communal art studio with individual storage, and an exclusive mentor program.
From 2017, our additional space will have both teaching studios and a communal studio. We are so excited about creating a space for artists to create, connect and even collaborate.
To make this happen we are seeking expressions of interest from individuals who would like to be a part of our communal studio. As we get an indication of the interest, then we can further clarify exact costs and location.
Why join our shared studio space?
- Our communal studio offers a cheaper alternative for artists than a rented private studio.
- You will be able to connect with different artists and be a part of a new, creative community.
- You will have 24-hour access to the studio and your personal storage space.
- You will receive a 10% discount on all MAC courses whilst you are part of our communal studio.
- You can also receive one-on-one art tuition and mentoring from our teachers.
What is the communal student studio?
A communal studio which is available for individual use. Each artist would have access to personal storage space.
Proposed Timing: 24-hour access
Cost: Approximately $30-$50 per week
In addition to this, Melbourne Art Class will also be offering one-on-one art tuition and mentoring in this space.
What is one-on-one mentoring?
One-on-one meetings with your tutor (one of our experienced artists/instructors), in the communal studio.
Proposed Timing: Twice weekly, about half an hour each session.
Cost: Approximately $50-60 per week
If you are interested in being a part of our communal studio, or have any questions or feedback, please email Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org and help our new project begin!